This website is designed, developed and maintained by King’s Digital Lab.
In order to test the website compliance with the WCAG 2 accessibility standards, we used the SiteImprove extension for Google Chrome.
We want to ensure that everyone is able to use this website. For example, this means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard;
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software;
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver);
- skip to the main content when using a screen reader;
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- you can’t modify the line height or spacing of text;
- headings are not hierarchically organised on the pages;
- some images on the Submission form page don’t have alternative text and input fields lack descriptions, since we used a third-party plug in;
- there are also several general issues with the CMS editor - e.g., instead of <strong> text is wrapped in <b> tags.